- Made of high quality golden anodized Aluminum , good thermal conductivity.
- Size: 5.9 x 2.36 x 0.7 inch / 150 x 60 x 18mm (L*W*H), please make sure that the size of the heat sink fits that of your component.
- This large big aluminum heatsink reduces the risk of hardware failure and power loss due to overheating, more safety.
- Maximize surface area Designed in contact with the cooling air. The 308pcs fins increase the area of the board and thus provide for greater heat transfer.
- Widely used for computer, Power Transistor, FET, IC, Power Amplifier, Voltage Regulator, MOSFET, SCR etc.
Cooling Module, 5.9 x 2.36 x 0.7 inch Aluminum Heat Sink
* Materials: Aluminum
* Color: gold
* Aluminum Heatsink Size: 5.9 x 2.36 x 0.7 inch / 150 x 60 x 18mm (L*W*H)
* Used for: Various mini DC converter circuit board, LED, Power IC, Transistor etc.
* A heat sink is a passive heat exchanger that transfers the heat generated by an electronic or a mechanical device, thereby allowing regulation of the device’s temperature at optimal levels.
* Heat sinks are used with high-power semiconductor devices such as power transistors and optoelectronics such as light emitting diodes (LEDs), where the heat dissipation ability of the component itself is insufficient to moderate its temperature.
* Improve the environment (temperature around the device, as well as the flow rate of the air)